| || |
"The best you've ridden is the best you know."
- Paul Thede
2011 KTM 50 SXS
RACE TECH SUSPENSION!
The 2011 KTM 50 SXS is equipped with:
- Race Tech SXS forks come with Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators that offer simple compression damping adjustment.
- Race Tech SXS Shock is a custom G3-S shock that comes with Gold Valves and has external preload and rebound adjustments. The shock can also be easily custom valved for individual skill levels and conditions.
- Billet components. Made in USA
- Different spring rates are available for both forks and shock.
Read the article from RacerX.com about the new Race Tech suspension on the 2011 KTM 50 SXS.
25mm G2-R FORK CARTRIDGES
Race Tech now offers 25mm G2-R Cartridges for the KTM 65SX. Our G2-R Cartridge Kits replace the stock sealed cartridges with fully adjustable high-performance units. ►Read More
- G2-R Compression Gold Valve standard
- Rebound Gold Valve
- Custom Valved
- Precision-machined aircraft billet aluminum
- Ultra Low-Friction Coatings and Surface Finishes
- Elastomer Bottom-Out System
- Guaranteed Performance
- Technical Support
- Built to Order
- Made in USA
G3-S CUSTOM SERIES SHOCKS for MINIS
Introducing our G3-S Custom Series Shocks for mini bikes.
G3-S Custom Shocks available for:
- KTM 50SX/SXS
- KTM 65SX
And many more. ►Click here to see if we have one for your bike.
Call for info or if you don't see your model listed 951.279.6655
GOLD VALVES and SPRINGS
Trust the same suspension products that our team riders trust! We make over 500 unique ►RT Hi-Performance Spring designs and more than 60 different ►Gold Valves. Call us at 951.279.6655 to speak with a Technical Sales Rep. ►Search for Parts by Bike
ALESSI GOLD VALVE KIT for MINIS
This Gold Valve Kit was originally made for the Alessi Brothers. The kit offers great bottoming resistance, control and improved traction. A must for any serious racer. ►More
BLADDER CONVERSIONS for KTM 65
This kit includes a longer reservoir body that converts the piston style reservoir to a bladder style and increases volume. We also have ►RT Hi-Performance Fork Springs, Progressively Wound Shock Springs, and a ►Shock Gold Valve Kit.
KTM Progressive Hi-Performance Shock Springs
If you have a KTM 65 see how you could benefit from using a RT P-Series Hi-Performance Shock Spring. ►Learn More!
KLX/DRZ110 G3-S CUSTOM SERIES SHOCK
Complete state-of-the-art mini bike shocks for KLX and DR-Z110s. We've won a lot of races working with Two Brothers Racing and they are now available to you. ►Get Details
KLX/DRZ110 TRAVEL EXTENDER KIT
This kit comes as a drop-in kit with new Race Tech extended damping rods, Gold Valve Emulators and .50 kg/mm fork springs. The new damping rods allows easy installation of the Emulators and increases suspension travel one inch for extra cush. ►More Kit Info
COBRA SUSPENSION KITS
Race Tech has complete suspension upgrades for Cobras. We take the stock suspension from OK to awesome. Check out what Race Tech can do to get you on the podium. ►Get the Details
“I like Race Tech because they are great people and their setup suspension is awesome. I trust they have the best trackside support.”
- Blake Wharton
Blake raced Race Tech equipped RM85s to capture numerous amateur titles prior to 2009.
Many people think suspension setup is a mysterious black art. It's not!
At Race Tech you have choices:
- Buy Gold Valve Kits, High Performance Springs, and Ultra Slick Suspension Fluids and install them yourself. (If you get stuck call your Tech Support 951.279.6655.) Hey, if you're really into it check out our Suspension Seminars.
- Send your shock and forks to Race Tech.
- Have your local Race Tech Center install them.
- Have your local dealer do the work.
G2-R REBOUND GOLD VALVE for SHOWA MINIS
Many rebound valving systems are grossly inadequate. No matter what modifications are attempted, the forks will never get maximum grip or control. Rebound Gold Valves are the solution. Part Number FRGV 200602
Used by major factory teams.
Suspension performance is the secret to winning! It doesn't matter if you're on the Track or Street, you will be impressed at what we can do for your bike. Guaranteed!