2013 Electric Motorcycle Cannonball Run!
MotoElectra sets Coast to Coast Record
Electric-motorcycle pioneers Moto-Electra and a team of James Madison University engineering students will make an attempt on the U.S. coast-to-coast record for electric vehicles. Their machine, built on a traditional Norton “featherbed” chassis with sleek replica John Player Norton streamlining, will be ridden by ex-racer Thad Wolff. The present record stands at around six days. ►Read More
This motorcycle will be on display in the Barber Motorcycle Museum
Ride Miller Motorsports Track with Race Tech Support Rider Thad Wolff
Old Tech plus New Tech = Cool Tech!
Sporting a Norton Featherbed Frame with Race Tech G3-S & Inverted forks and powered by Electricity the MotoElectra is competivie in the TTX GP.
►Ride the MotoElectra at Miller Motorsports Park
- AC induction motor
- 67 hp 120 foot lbs. of torque
- Regenerative braking
- 118.5 volts nominal
- 100 mile range
- Race Tech Suspension
- Top speed of 135 mph
Click on the picture above to ride Miller Motorsports Track with Thad on the MotoElectra at the Bonneville Vintage GP. This is an amazing accomplishment for electric motorcycle. ►Read More
Race Tech Suspension for Electric Motorcycles
Race Tech can build G3-S Custom Shocks for any Electric Motorcycle and we have built many!
G6 Forks are perfect for the Custom High End Electric Motorcycle or upgrade existing forks with G2-R Cartridges
Race Tech has worked wih Brammo on Suspension Development
Race Tech Fork & Shock Upgrades are available for Brammo!
Many people think suspension setup is a mysterious black art. It's not!
At Race Tech you have choices:
- Purchase our Gold Valve Kits, High Performance Springs, and Ultra Slick Suspension Fluids and install them yourself.
- Call or Email Race Tech 951.279.6655. email Race Tech
- Hey, if you're really into it, check out our Suspension Seminars.
- Send your suspension into Race Tech Service Department for upgrades and rebuild work.
- Have your local Race Tech Center install them.
- Race Tech is at many events to answer your questions and assist with your suspension needs.
►Customer Service Request Form
►Race Tech Catalog .PDF
RACE TECH POLICIES:
At Race Tech our customers' satisfaction is vital. We put it in writing. ►Read More! | |
Race Tech has worked wih Zero on their Suspension Development
Race Tech Fork & Shock Upgrades are available for Zero!